Before Renovation

The sellers Mr S... and his step-daughter Ms Lena C... and I were at the HDB office on Thu 10-Jan-08 for the 2nd appointment to seal the final legal documentation for the sale & purchase of the flat.

Today the ID went with me to the flat for a joint inspection to understand what I wanted to renovate. He needed to do that before he could draft a proposal. I felt he was earnest, sincere and competent.

Subsequently he was unable to undertake my renovation. He admitted he was already overwhelmed with other projects on hand when I queried why I did not receive his written proposal after the joint visit despite a lapse of two weeks. Pity!

Entrance to flat


Living Room




Bedroom



The ID taking a photo of the kitchen


The kitchen was in terrible condition








Toilet Basin


Squat toilet in flats built in the early eighties



Bathroom





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for your comments. While I will strive to answer all your queries please be patient as I am overwhelmed at work.

Thanks for your understanding,

GreenCoal

 

Copyright © 2008-2011 bfcAsia - All photos and contents are copyrighted material of shunFoto.com • All Rights Reserved