Money & Life Matters!

The Health series started when I shared a video on cancer prevention on local forums. Some forumers - who recalled I was the poster and pm'ed me - forgot which posts gave that link when they wanted their friends to view the video. Instead of replying to each pm, I thought it will save time if I put the link in this post. So that's how the series was inspired - to focus on health and food matters. Issues which are close to my heart, and I'm sure, to many of you!

The Food series feature health & food talks, great recipes, kitchen gear, and the sous-vide approach to cooking. Which got me excited all over again as I love to carry out experiments in cooking! More on that in due course.

Soon thereafter, I thought, "Why stop at health & food? There are other important issues that matter to working couples on a daily basis too." So Money Matters i.e. managing and investing your savings, and IT Matters - PC for the newbie - are planned.

Also, if you can, grab hold of Modernist Cuisine by Nathan Myhrvold. He's a techkie entrepreneur, a former Microsoft technical guru who retired a billionaire. If you cannot get it now, at least you know what Modernist Cuisine is all about - it is that earth-shattering!

Watch the video "Can we eat to starve Cancer?" for your health's sake. That was the link that inspired me to start this series that impact us in our daily life. Why is it important to view the cancer vid? Because new research has found that by age 50, one in every two women will have developed cancer cells in their breast, and by age 70, all guys will have cancer cells in their thyroid! And the cancer trend keeps on rising! Unless you start early to recognize the cancer risks and take precautionary steps, you may end up with cancer. Please ask your loved ones and friends to watch it too!

Health Matters!
1 Can We Eat To Starve Cancer? by Dr William Li on TED
2 Sleep is Far More Important than You Think! by Tony Schwartz in HBR
3 Are there Prophecies and Miracles Today? by GreenCoal

Money Matters A Lot!
1 Making Money is Easier than Doing Business! by Jason Fried
2 Profitable Stock Trading by GreenCoal

Food Matters too!
1 Teach Kids to Eat Properly by Jaime Oliver on TED
2 Secret to Incredible Food

IT Matters!
1 Help! My PC got Problems! Coming soon!

NOTE: The IT Matters! Series is now placed on a separate page. Please refer to the Basic IT Knowhow series.

More Coming soon..

2 comments:

food solutions said...

Thank you for sharing very thought provoking article. I like very much, more informative added good points, I’ll keep visiting this web blog. institutional large scale catering ration MREs meals ready-to-eat

GreenCoal said...

Oh, thank you for yr support.

GC

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for your comments. While I will strive to answer all your queries please be patient as I am overwhelmed at work.

Thanks for your understanding,

GreenCoal

 

Copyright © 2008-2011 bfcAsia - All photos and contents are copyrighted material of shunFoto.com • All Rights Reserved