More Lights !!

Related Posts
1 The Challenge: Warm & Cosy Ambience
2 The Lighting Plan: How We Did It
3 Showcase: Lights
4 More Lights

Showcase - Lights II

Here's a delightful selection of light fixtures from Lightcraft, my favorite lighting outlet in Singapore!

Aside from the beautiful and wide collection of designer fixtures, I like the store because it regularly updates its designs and prices them reasonably to meet all budgets.

Beautiful, dazzling, brilliant light!



More importantly, Lightcraft labels its light fixtures in an open and transparent manner, unlike some stores in Balestier or Jalan Besar where the price for a particular light fitting you fancy changes each time you visit the store, depending on who is attending to you!!

I had visited a lighting outlet at Jalan Besar a week before LNY, and saw a ceiling fixture that I liked very much. The fixture had multi-colored LED bulbs and halogen

bulbs operated by remote control. Using the RC, you could turn on all the halogen bulbs, or turn off half of them to reduce the brightness, or shut them down completely, leaving only the multi-colored LEDs on. You could also turn off the LEDs if you prefer, leaving the room lighted by the halogen bulbs.

Very convenient to change the mood and ambience of the room instantly!

When I enquired of the pricing, the guy who attended to me quoted a figure in the low $200s.

After LNY I returned to the store and asked the salesman there (the one who had attended to me was not in the store) the price of the same fixture, and was quoted S$490 for the light !! When I showed interest, he quickly lowered the price to $390. Sheeesh! What a rip-off !!

Naturally I left the store without buying anything!





















Related Posts
1 The Challenge: Warm & Cosy Ambience
2 The Lighting Plan: How We Did It
3 Showcase: Lights
4 More Lights

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for your comments. While I will strive to answer all your queries please be patient as I am overwhelmed at work.

Thanks for your understanding,

GreenCoal

 

Copyright © 2008-2011 bfcAsia - All photos and contents are copyrighted material of shunFoto.com • All Rights Reserved