Beautiful Home 4

Next

It is always a challenge for architects or interior designers to design a beautiful interior or home that is compelling and appeals to the senses. Because good design is not articulated but seen and felt. Wham! The design hits you and you are lost for words! You know when you see it. It's so visceral !

That's the motivation behind this series. Photos of beautiful interiors and homes inspired me when I renovated my home. And helped my ID to have a better idea and picture of what I wanted. Hope you find the photo inspiring and useful too.

Modern Wall Units | 2011 Collection | Designer Furniture
The photo came from real estate agents marketing the property. You'll be surprised how affordable some of these are compared to properties here! Oh, and if you are the copyright owner of the photo and want me to take it down, please email me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for your comments. While I will strive to answer all your queries please be patient as I am overwhelmed at work.

Thanks for your understanding,

GreenCoal

 

Copyright © 2008-2011 bfcAsia - All photos and contents are copyrighted material of shunFoto.com • All Rights Reserved